Monday-Friday ~ 8:00 a.m., 12:10 p.m.
Saturday ~ 8:00 a.m.
Thanksgiving ~ 10:00 a.m. ONLY
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday Vigil Mass ~ 2:45, 4:30 p.m.
Sunday Masses ~ 7:00, 9:00, 11:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturdays 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Parish Office/Mailing Address:
750 Seagate Drive
Naples, FL 34103
T: (239) 261-4883
F: (239) 261-8729
7:00am-3:30pm (Except holidays)
Fr. George's Homilies
- Father George Ratzmann, Pastor
- Father Ronnie Sison, Parochial Vicar
- Father Rafal Ligenza, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Mr. Gary Ingold, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Robert Chalhoub, Deacon
- Michael J. Mahr, Director of Operations
- Patrick Allain, Audio/Visual, Cantor
- Diane Bruns, Secretary
- Karin Daniels, Administrative Assistant
- James Davis, Director of Maintenance
- Lina Hernandez, Director of Youth/Young Adult Ministries
- Kristine Neumayer Jenkins, Director of Adult Faith Formation
- Christopher Michael, Office Manager/Bookkeeper
- Janet Mitchell, Coordinator of Volunteers
- Rosanne Rechlin, Parish Nurse/RCIA Coordinator
- Gary Robertson, Director of Music Ministries
- Mary Jane Spirk, Director of Family Faith Formation
- Cathy Velund-Stucko, Data Entry
Click the links below to read this week's readings.
Readings for the Week of November 29, 2015
- Sunday: Jer 33:14-16 / Ps 25:4-5, 8-10, 14 / 1 Thes 3:12—4:2 / Lk 21:25-28, 34-36
- Monday: Rom 10:9-18 / Ps 19:8-11 / Mt 4:18-22
- Tuesday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 17 / Lk 10:21-24
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-6 / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 19-21, 25-27 / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Is 29:17-24 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 / Mt 9:27-31
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-6 / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-6 / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6
As a Christ-centered Catholic community, Saint William Parish will respond to the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of God's people through active programs to address the issues of spiritual life, social justice and the needs of our youth. The primary concerns of our parish are: Spiritual Life and Worship, Social Ministry, and Youth & Young Adult Ministries.