Come Worship With Us! All Are Welcome !
Weekend Mass Schedule Weekday Mass Schedule
Saturday Vigil: 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. , 12:10 p.m.
Sunday: 7:00, 9:00, 11:00 a.m. Saturday : 8:00 a.m.
The Sacrament of Reconciliation takes place on Saturday 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
The Sacrament of the Sick is given on the 1st Saturday of the month following 8:00 a.m. Mass
The Church building is open from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri. (except holidays).
Prayer for Priests:
We thank you, God our Father, for those who have responded to your call to priestly ministry. Accept this prayer we offer on their behalf. Fill your priests with the sure knowledge of your love. Open their hearts to the power and consolation of the Holy Spirit. Lead them to new depths of union with your Son. Increase in them profound faith in the Sacraments they celebrate that nourish, strengthen and heal us. Amen
We pray for our recently deceased parishioners...Eternal rest, grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.
Click underlined name for Obituary
Funeral Mass was held
Friday, May 19, 10:00 a.m.
Saint William Church
Readings for the Week of May 21, 2017
- Sunday: Acts 8:5-8, 14-17 / Ps 66 / 1 Pt 3:15-18 / Jn 14:15-21 or Acts 8:5-8, 14-17 / Ps 66 / 1 Pt 4:13-16 / Jn 17:1-11a
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149 / Jn 15:26--16:4a
- Tuesday: Acts 16:22-34 / Ps 138 / Jn 16:5-11
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22--18:1 / Ps 148 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Ps 98 / Jn 16:16-20
- Friday: Acts 18:9-18 / Ps 47 / Jn 16:20-23
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47 / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47 / Eph 1:17-23 / Mt 28:16-20
As a Christ-centered Catholic community, Saint William Parish will respond to the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of God's people through active programs to address the issues of spiritual life, social justice and the needs of our youth. The primary concerns of our parish are: Spiritual Life and Worship, Social Ministry, and Youth & Young Adult Ministries.