Weekend Mass Schedule: Saturday Vigil: 4:30 p.m
Sunday: 7 am, 9 am and 11 am
Weekday Mass Schedule : Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. and 12:10 p.m.;
Saturday: 8:00 a.m.
The Sacrament of Reconciliation takes place on Saturday 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
The Sacrament of the Sick is given on the 1st Saturday of the month following 8:00 a.m. Mass
The Church building is open from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri. (except holidays).
Please join in the
NOVENA FOR THE LEGAL PROTECTION OF HUMAN LIFE
Aug 3 - Sept.28
Prayer for Priests:
We thank you, God our Father, for those who have responded to your call to priestly ministry. Accept this prayer we offer on their behalf. Fill your priests with the sure knowledge of your love. Open their hearts to the power and consolation of the Holy Spirit. Lead them to new depths of union with your Son. Increase in them profound faith in the Sacraments they celebrate that nourish, strengthen and heal us. Amen
We pray for our recently deceased parishioners...Eternal rest, grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. Amen
(Click underlined name for obituary)
Funeral Mass was held
Thursday, Sept 20, 10:00 a.m.
St. William Church
Memorial Mass to be held
Saturday, Sept. 29, 11:00 a.m.
St. William Church
Fr. George's Homilies
No Homilies available for Aug. 19, 26, Sept. 2
Readings for the Week of September 16, 2018
- Sunday: Is 50:5-9a / Ps 116:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 8-9  / Jas 2:14-18 / Mk 8:27-35
- Monday: 1 Cor 11:17-26, 33 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [1 Cor 11:26b] / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 12:12-14, 27-31a / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5  / Lk 7:11-17
- Wednesday: 1 Cor 12:31—13:13 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 12 and 22  / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: 1 Cor 15:1-11 / Ps 118:1b-2, 16ab-17, 28  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Saturday: 1 Cor 15:35-37, 42-49 / Ps 56:10c-12, 13-14  / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Wis 2:12, 17-20 / Ps 54:3-4, 5, 6-8 [6b] / Jas 3:16—4:3 / Mk 9:30-37
As a Christ-centered Catholic community, Saint William Parish will respond to the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of God's people through active programs to address the issues of spiritual life, social justice and the needs of our youth. The primary concerns of our parish are: Spiritual Life and Worship, Social Ministry, and Youth & Young Adult Ministries.